Pharmac is working with New Zealand Health Partnerships (“NZHP”) on national contracting for the supply of medical imaging, software and associated products purchased by DHBs for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Contracts will continue to be added to the list below as Pharmac consults on provisional agreements and completes the supplier negotiation process.
Included within the scope of medical imaging
- CT scanners
- MRI scanners
- Angiography & fluoroscopy systems
- X-ray systems
- Mammography systems
- Nuclear medicine systems
- Image intensifiers
- Ophthalmic diagnostic imaging
- Advanced visualisation software and workstations
- Contrast media injection systems and associated consumables
- Radiology reporting monitors and graphics cards
- Digital solutions
- Ultrasound equipment
- Associated imaging products
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "medical imaging".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "medical imaging".
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
The contracts above are as a result of the following Request for Proposals (RFP) that was released by NZHP in November 2020.
- RFP – Medical imaging equipment, associated consumables, accessories, software and services, and maintenance(external link)