PHARMAC is undertaking national contracting for the supply of laboratory equipment and consumables purchased by DHBs for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Contracts will continue to be added to the list below as PHARMAC consults on provisional agreements and completes the supplier negotiation process.
Consultation: Proposal to list laboratory equipment and consumables supplied by Olympus New Zealand Limited. Closes: 5 July 2021.
Included within the scope of laboratory equipment and consumables
- General labware products
- Phlebotomy products
- Specimen collection and disposal products
- Quality control and reference standards, including cleaning and disinfectant quality control materials
- Test kits and test strips, including cleaning and disinfectant kits
- Laboratory equipment cleaning products
- General laboratory equipment
- Spare parts and accessories for general laboratory equipment and analysers
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "laboratory equipment".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "laboratory equipment".
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
The contracts above are as a result of the RFP issued in October 2018.