Point of care testing (POCT)
Pharmac is undertaking national contracting for the supply of point of care testing equipment and associated consumables purchased by Te Whatu Ora for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Contracts will continue to be added to the list below as Pharmac consults on provisional agreements and completes the supplier negotiation process.
Consultation: No current consultations.
Included within the scope of point of care testing equipment and associated consumables
- POCT APTT meters
- POCT blood glucose meters
- POCT blood ketone meters
- POCT haemoglobin meters
- POCT INR meters
- POCT lactate meters
- POCT transcutaneous bilirubin meters
- POCT blood gas analysers
- POCT D-Dimer analysers
- POCT haematology analysers
- POCT Hb1Ac analysers
- POCT multianalyte analysers
- POCT platelet function analysers
- POCT urinalysis analysers
- POCT viscoelastic coagulation analysers
- POCT equipment associated consumables
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "point of care testing equipment".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "point of care testing equipment".
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
The contracts above are as a result of the ROI released in April 2021.
Staying in touch
If you have any questions or would like to be kept up to date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0800 660 050, or sign up to receive our regular newsletter update Device Advice.