RFP – Supply of various vaccines and a diagnostic agent
Pharmac invites proposals for the supply of various vaccines (including influenza) and a diagnostic agent in New Zealand.
This request for proposals (RFP) letter incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 specifies the vaccines and a diagnostic agent for which Pharmac is requesting proposals and sets out the background to the RFP and the types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that Pharmac expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 sets out information about the estimated size of the current subsidised market for the vaccines and diagnostic agent;
- Schedule 4 contains the RFP form in which you are to provide details of your proposal [DOCX, 74 KB]; and
- Schedule 5, which is available via GETS sets out Pharmac’s proposed terms and conditions for the supply of vaccines that will apply if your proposal is awarded.
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to Pharmac via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz)(external link) no later than 4pm NZT Thursday 22 December 2022 - RFx ID 26615495.
We encourage suppliers to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP. If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)). We will be accepting questions until 5.30pm NZT Friday 2 December 2022.
25 November 2022: The RFP documents have been updated. Please make sure you use the latest documents throughout this procurement process.
Summary of changes to RFP documents [PDF, 329 KB]