Cardiology equipment and consumables
Pharmac is undertaking national contracting for the supply of cardiology equipment and consumables purchased by DHBs for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Contracts will continue to be added to the list below as Pharmac consults on provisional agreements and completes the supplier negotiation process.
Consultation: No current consultations.
Included within the scope of cardiology equipment and consumables
Separate market processes have been undertaken for a range of cardiology equipment and consumables and further market processes are expected to be released before national contracting for cardiology equipment and consumables is completed. The scope of this category will continue to be updated as further market processes are released.
- Cardiac heart valves and accessories
- Aortic valves
- Mitral valves
- Rings and annuloplasty bands
- Specialised valves
- Electrophysiology consumables and equipment used to diagnose and treat cardiac arrhythmias
- Implanted cardioverter defibrillators, pacemakers and associated products
- Associated products
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "cardiology equipment and consumables".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "cardiology equipment and consumables".
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
The contracts above are as a result of the following Registrations of Interest (ROI).