RFT - Supply of infliximab to DHB hospitals
PHARMAC requests tenders for the supply of infliximab to DHB hospitals in New Zealand.
This RFT incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the definitions used in this RFT;
- Schedule 2 specifies the pharmaceuticals for which you may submit a Tender Bid in relation to hospital supply and provides background information regarding this RFT;
- Schedule 3 describes the process PHARMAC intends to follow in relation to this tender, and provides instructions on how to submit a Tender Bid in relation to hospital supply;
- Schedule 4 includes the template for the Tender Submission Form that must be submitted through GETS;
- Schedule 5 sets out the terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to hospital supply is awarded Hospital Supply Status;
- Schedule 6 sets out the additional terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to hospital supply is awarded Hospital Supply Status; and
- Schedule 7 sets out other special terms, including the ability to include a rebate, that will apply if your Tender Bid is submitted and accepted on the basis of such terms applying.
For the avoidance of doubt, references in this RFT to “Price” are references to the price at which a pharmaceutical would be listed on the Pharmaceutical Schedule. References in this RFT to “Agreed Price” are references to the effective price payable for a pharmaceutical once a rebate (if any) has been applied in respect of the relevant pharmaceutical where such rebate is included as part of your Tender Bid and accepted by PHARMAC.
If you wish to submit a Tender Bid in relation to this RFT, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) no later than 5pm (New Zealand time) on Tuesday, 30th September 2014.
If you have any inquiries about this RFT you should contact Jackie Evans, Senior Therapeutic Group Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to receiving your Tender Bid.