Feeding devices (enteral nutrition)
Pharmac is undertaking national contracting for the supply of feeding devices purchased by Te Whatu Ora for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Contracts will continue to be added to the list below as Pharmac consults on provisional agreements and completes the supplier negotiation process.
Consultation: No current consultations.
Included within the scope of enteral nutrition products (feeding devices)
- Enteral feeding infusion pumps and associated spare parts
- Other feeding equipment and associated spare parts
- Feeding tubes (for short and long-term use)
- Oral and/or enteral syringes
- Oral and/or enteral syringes accessories
- Naso-jejunal feeding tube placement kits
- Percutaneous endoscopically placed tube kits
- Percutaneous radiologically placed tube kits
- Surgically placed jejunostomy tube kits.
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "feeding devices".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "feeding devices".
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
Contracts are as a result of the RFP issued on October 2018.