RFT - supply of bulk fluids to DHB hospitals
PHARMAC invites tenders for the supply of bulk fluids to DHB hospitals in New Zealand.
This Request for Tender (RFT) incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the definitions used in this RFT;
- Schedule 2 specifies the pharmaceuticals for which you may submit a Tender Bid for hospital supply and provides background information regarding this RFT;
- Schedule 3 describes the process PHARMAC intends to follow in relation to this tender, and provides instructions on how to submit a Tender Bid for hospital supply;
- Schedule 4 sets out terms that will apply if your Tender Bid is awarded Hospital Supply Status; and
- Schedule 5 sets out the additional terms that will apply if your Tender Bid is awarded Hospital Supply Status.
- [PDF, 372 KB] RFT - supply of bulk fluids to DHB hospitals
- Supplier proposal form [DOCX, 27 KB]
- Bulk IV fluids worksheet [XLSX, 262 KB]
For the avoidance of doubt, references in this RFT to “Price” are references to the price at which a pharmaceutical will be listed on the Pharmaceutical Schedule.
If you wish to submit a Tender Bid, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 4:00 pm (New Zealand time) on 19 May 2017
If you have any queries about this RFT, you should submit them via GETS.