Surgical drapes, gowns and procedure packs
Pharmac is undertaking national contracting for single-use sterile surgical drapes, gowns and procedure packs that are purchased by Te Whatu Ora for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Contracts will continue to be added to the list below as Pharmac consults on provisional agreements and completes the supplier negotiation process.
Consultation: No current consultations.
Included within the scope of sterile surgical drapes, gowns and procedure packs
- Single-use sterile surgical drapes
- Single drapes
- Multiple drape packs
- Single-use sterile surgical gowns
- Single gowns
- Multiple gown packs
- Single-use sterile surgical procedure packs/trays
- Standard packs/trays
- Custom packs/trays
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "Surgical drapes".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "Surgical drapes".
Suppliers under Pharmac national contract
- 3M New Zealand Limited
- W M Bamford & Co Limited
- Bard Australia Pty Limited
- BSN Medical Limited
- ConvaTec New Zealand Ltd
- Culpan Distributors Limited
- Defries Industries New Zealand Limited
- O&M Halyard Australia Limited
- Jackson Allison Medical and Surgical Limited
- Lohmann & Rauscher Limited
- Merit Medical New Zealand Limited
- Molnlycke Health Care Pty Ltd
- Obex Medical Limited
- Paragon Care Group New Zealand Limited
- Protec Solutions
The contracts above are as the result of the RFP released in November 2018.
Staying in touch
If you have any questions or would like to be kept up to date, please contact us at email@example.com, phone 0800 660 050, or sign up to receive our regular newsletter update Device Advice.