Negative pressure wound therapy
Pharmac has now completed national contracting for negative pressure wound therapy equipment and consumables purchased by Te Whatu Ora for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Included within the scope of negative pressure wound therapy products (NPWT products)
- NPWT dressings and dressing kits
- NPWT canisters
- NPWT drainage tubes
- NPWT disposable units
- NPWT reusable units
- NPWT instillation therapy products
- NPWT product accessories and spare parts
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
- ConvaTec (New Zealand) Limited
- CR Kennedy (NZ) Limited
- Intermed Medical Limited
- KCI New Zealand Unlimited
- Protec Solutions Limited
- Smith & Nephew
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "negative pressure wound therapy".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "negative pressure wound therapy".
The contracts above are as a result of the RFP released in July 2017.
Staying in touch
If you have any questions or would like to be kept up to date, please contact us at email@example.com, phone 0800 660 050 or sign up(external link) to receive our regular newsletter update.