Pharmac has now completed national contracting for haemodialysis equipment and products purchased by DHBs for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Included within the scope of haemodialysis equipment
- Haemodialysis filters
- Haemodialysis blood lines and sets
- Haemodialysis fistula needles
- Haemodialysis customised packs
- Haemodialysis accessories (eg effluent bags, transducer protectors, other equipment)
- Haemodialysis solutions
- Haemodialysis water treatment products including reverse osmosis machines
- Haemodialysis machines including full purchase, loan or rent-to-buy agreements (including CVVHD and CAVHD)
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "haemodialysis".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "haemodialysis ".
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
The contracts are as a result of the RFP released in May 2018.