Invitation to Tender 2023/24
Te Pātaka Whaioranga - Pharmac invites tenders for the supply of certain pharmaceuticals to Te Whatu Ora hospitals and/or to community pharmacies in New Zealand.
Download full text of 2023/2024 Invitation to Tender
- tender 2023 10 31 itt full [PDF 517 KB]
Error on In-Tend portal (28 November 2023)
Currently there is a discrepancy between the contract and the portal regarding the price change clauses. The In-Tend portal gives the option to select the price change clauses from the 2021/22 ITT. We are working with the In-tend portal to fix this error. Pharmac asks suppliers to note that Schedules 5 and 6 Clause 3.1 (b)(i) and Clause 3.1 (b)(ii) from the 2021/22 ITT correspond to Schedule 4 clause 2.3 (c)(i) and clause 2.3 (c)(ii) respectively in the 2023/24 ITT.
The 2023/24 Invitation to Tender (2023/24 ITT) has been released on the In-Tend e-portal.
A complete copy of the 2023/24 ITT is available in the link below. We will not be posting out any hard copies of the 2023/24 ITT.
If you have already registered your e-mail address with Pharmac’s tendering e-portal you can access the 2023/24 ITT in the e-portal in Current Tenders.
If you have not registered your company with the e-Portal, and you would like to participate in the Invitation to Tender, please register at https://in-tendhost.co.uk/pharmac/aspx/Home(external link)
This invitation to tender incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the definitions used in this invitation;
- Schedule 2 specifies the pharmaceuticals for which you may submit a Tender Bid in relation to community supply and/or hospital supply;
- Schedule 3 describes the process Pharmac intends to follow in relation to this tender, and provides instructions on how to submit a Tender Bid in relation to community supply and/or hospital supply;
- Schedule 4 sets out terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to community and/or hospital supply is awarded Principal Supply Status;
- Schedule 5 sets out the additional special terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to a particular pharmaceutical is awarded Principal Supply Status.
This invitation to tender also incorporates the information on the Electronic Portal referred to in this invitation.
Schedule 2 (Excel spreadsheet) [XLSX, 47 KB]. Note: To open the Excel file click on the document and select 'Save'
Template: Tender submission offer letter (editable) [DOCX, 32 KB]. Note: To open the Word file click on the document and select 'Save'
If you wish to submit a Tender Bid in relation to community supply and/or hospital supply, you must submit it via the Electronic Portal to Pharmac no later than 4pm (New Zealand time) Thursday 14 December 2023.
If you have any enquiries about this Invitation to Tender you should contact the Tender Analysts at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your tender.