RFP - supply of nicotine replacement therapy
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) in New Zealand (including, but not limited to, nicotine gum, lozenges, patches, oral spray and inhaler).
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 specifies the pharmaceutical for which PHARMAC is requesting proposals and sets out the background to the RFP and the types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 sets out information about the estimated size of the current subsidised market for the pharmaceuticals;
- Schedule 4 [DOC, 103 KB] contains the RFP form in which you are to provide details of your proposal;
- Appendix A [XLSX, 55 KB] contains the tables in which you are able to provide the presentation, pricing and dimension details of your proposal; and
- Schedule 5 [PDF, 75 KB] sets out PHARMAC’s proposed terms and conditions for supply of NRT that will apply if your proposal is awarded.
If you wish to submit a proposal, please submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 4.00 p.m. on Wednesday 7 December 2016.
If you have any inquiries about this RFP you should submit them via GETS or alternatively contact Matthew Wolfenden, Procurement Manager, by email email@example.com.
Any enquiries/questions relating to this RFP, must be submitted through GETS: www.gets.govt.nz(external link).
Answers to questions will be provided through the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS). PHARMAC will also post any addenda through GETS. We encourage interested suppliers to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP to be kept up to date.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.