RFP - supply of distribution and associated logistical services in respect of funded nicotine replacement therapy and condoms to community health organisations
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of distribution and associated logistical services in respect of funded nicotine replacement therapy and condom pharmaceuticals to community health organisations in New Zealand.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 specifies the services for which PHARMAC is requesting proposals, and sets out the background to the RFP;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 sets out information you need to include with your proposal; and
Two appendices include further information in relation to this RFP as follows:
- Appendix 1 – Service specifications and indicative agreement structure.
- Appendix 2 – Pack size data and pharmaceutical order summaries.
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tender Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 4.00 p.m. on Friday 9 December 2016.
If you have any enquiries about this RFP you should submit them via GETS or alternatively contact Matthew Wolfenden, Procurement Manager, by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Answers to questions will be provided through the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS). PHARMAC will also post any addenda through GETS. We encourage interested suppliers to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP to be kept up to date.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.