RFP - supply of orthotic products
Pharmac invites proposals for the supply of orthotic products to New Zealand Te Whatu Ora hospitals.
This request for proposal (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP and the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that Pharmac expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
- Schedule 4 contains the RFP response form in which you are to provide details of your proposal [DOC, 187 KB].
- Attachment 1 - medical devices product spreadsheet [XLSX, 18 KB]
- Attachment 2 - Pharmac's standard terms and conditions [PDF, 746 KB]
- Attachment 3 - acceptance of Pharmac's terms and conditions [DOCX, 23 KB]
- Attachment 4 - document and information checklist [DOCX, 22 KB]
- Attachment 5 - financial analysis spreadsheet [XLSX, 29 KB]
Full text of RFP - supply of orthotic products [PDF, 152 KB]
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to Pharmac via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 5pm NZT Friday 14 April 2023 - RFx ID 27012835.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS or alternatively contact Pharmac by email at email@example.com. Responses to all questions will be published on GETS.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.