RFP - supply of blunt fill needles
Pharmac invites proposals for the supply of blunt fill needles to New Zealand Te Whatu Ora hospitals and Te Whatu Ora funded associated services.
This request for proposal (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 specifies the pharmaceutical for which Pharmac is requesting proposals and sets out the background to the RFP and the types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that Pharmac expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
- Schedule 4 contains the RFP response form in which you are to provide details of your proposal [DOCX, 52 KB].
- Attachment 1 - medical devices product spreadsheet [XLSX, 17 KB]
- Attachment 2 - Pharmac's standard terms and conditions [PDF, 689 KB]
- Attachment 3 - acceptance of Pharmac's terms and conditions [DOCX, 24 KB]
- Attachment 4 - document and information checklist [DOCX, 22 KB]
- Attachment 5 - financial analysis spreadsheet [XLSX, 30 KB]
Please note that suppliers who currently have blunt fill needle products listed in Section H of the Pharmaceutical Schedule (as a result of a 2017 RFP for needles and syringes) are not required to submit an RFP response in order to have their blunt fill needles remain on the Pharmaceutical Schedule, and Pharmac is not seeking to alter the terms and conditions of agreements with these currently listed suppliers of blunt fill needles.
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to Pharmac via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 4pm NZT Monday 3 April 2023 - RFx ID 26961637.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS or alternatively contact Pharmac by email at email@example.com. Responses to all questions will be published on GETS.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.