RFP - supply of permanent coronary drug-eluting stents
Pharmac invites proposals for the supply of permanent coronary drug-eluting stents to New Zealand public hospitals under a market share procurement model.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP and the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that Pharmac expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 sets out information about the estimated size of the current market for the devices;
- Schedule 4 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
- Schedule 5 contains the RFP proposal form in which you are to provide details of your submission [DOC, 185 KB].
- Attachment 1 - medical devices product spreadsheet [XLSX, 16 KB]
- Attachment 2 - financial analysis spreadsheet [DOCX, 21 KB]
- Attachment 3 - Pharmac's standard terms and conditions [PDF, 253 KB]
- Attachment 4 - acceptance of Pharmac's terms and conditions [DOCX, 23 KB]
- Attachment 5 - document and information checklist [DOCX, 22 KB]
We look forward to receiving your proposals.
All proposals must be submitted to Pharmac via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 5pm NZT Tuesday 26 April 2022 - RFx ID 25604367.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz).(external link) The last day for questions will be Thursday 14 April 2022, 5pm NZT.
Answers to questions and any addenda will only be provided through GETS so we encourage interested organisations to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP to be kept up to date.