RFP - supply of single-use sterile surgical drapes, gowns and procedure packs - DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 18 JANUARY 2019
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of single-use sterile surgical drapes, gowns and procedure packs to New Zealand District Health Board (DHB) hospitals.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP, the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
- Schedule 4 proposal response form [DOC, 173 KB];
- Attachment 1 - Product template [XLSX, 33 KB]
- Attachment 2 - PHARMAC standard terms and conditions for medical devices [PDF, 572 KB]
- Attachment 3 - Acceptance of PHARMAC terms and conditions [DOCX, 20 KB]
- Attachment 4 - Document and information checklist [DOCX, 21 KB]
- Attachment 5 - Financial analysis spreadsheet [XLSX, 32 KB]
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 4:00 pm on Friday, 18 January 2019 - RFx ID 20390230.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)).
We look forward to receiving your proposal.