RFP - supply of surgical suction, and chest and wound drainage products
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of surgical suction, and chest and wound drainage products in New Zealand DHB hospitals and their associated community settings.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP, the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
- Schedule 4 proposal response form [DOCX, 39 KB]:
- Attachment 1 - Product spreadsheet [XLSX, 21 KB]
- Attachment 2 - PHARMAC standard terms and conditions for medical devices [PDF, 572 KB]
- Attachment 3 - Acceptance of PHARMAC terms and conditions [DOCX, 19 KB]
- Attachment 4 - Document checklist [DOCX, 20 KB]
- Attachment 5 - Financial analysis spreadsheet [XLSX, 29 KB]
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, 14 September 2018 - RFx ID 20005103.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)).
We look forward to receiving your proposal.