Invitation to tender 2014/15 (Updated)
PHARMAC invites tenders for the supply of certain pharmaceuticals to DHB hospitals and/or to community pharmacies in New Zealand.
This invitation to tender incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the definitions used in this invitation;
- Schedule 2 specifies the pharmaceuticals for which you may submit a Tender Bid in relation to community supply and/or hospital supply;
- Schedule 3 describes the process PHARMAC intends to follow in relation to this tender, and provides instructions on how to submit a Tender Bid in relation to community supply and/or hospital supply;
- Schedule 4 sets out terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to community and/or hospital supply is awarded Sole Supply Status and/or Hospital Supply Status;
- Schedule 5 sets out the additional terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to community supply is awarded Sole Supply Status; and
- Schedule 6 sets out the additional terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to hospital supply is awarded Hospital Supply Status.
This invitation to tender also incorporates the information on the Electronic Portal referred to in this invitation.
Please note that for the first time this invitation to tender also invites tenders for the supply of certain medical devices (in addition to other pharmaceuticals, which are defined in the Medicines Act 1981 to include medical devices) but only in a hospital supply setting. Accordingly, a number of changes have been made to PHARMAC’s standard tender terms to accommodate the procuring of medical devices under this invitation to tender, although it will also generally be evident from the context whether or not medical devices are also being referred to.
If you wish to submit a Tender Bid in relation to community supply and/or hospital supply, you must submit it via the Electronic Portal to PHARMAC no later than 5pm (New Zealand time) on Thursday 18 December 2014.
If you have any inquiries about this invitation, or would like to participate in the 2014/15 ITT but have not previously registered your contact details with PHARMAC to access the Electronic Portal, you should contact the Tender Analysts at email@example.com (Chloe Dimock on (04) 916 7263, or Laurence Holding on (04) 901 2844).
We look forward to receiving your tender.
Full text of Invitation to tender - supply of pharmaceuticals to DHB hospitals and/or community pharmacies (updated version published 10 December 2014) [PDF, 890 KB]
Template: Tender submission offer letter [DOC, 37 KB]
Supplier response user guide for the Electronic Portal [user guide replaced]