Decision to list medical devices supplied by CR Kennedy (NZ) Limited
We are pleased to announce the approval of a non-exclusive listing agreement with CR Kennedy (NZ) Limited for the supply of urology products to DHBs.
What we’re doing
We are pleased to announce the approval of a non-exclusive listing agreement with CR Kennedy (NZ) Limited (“CR Kennedy”) for the supply of urology products to DHBs.
In summary, this will result in:
- 24 Curas brand urology products being listed in Part III of Section H of the Pharmaceutical Schedule from 1 August 2019.
- DHBs continuing to be able to purchase other suppliers’ brands of urology products as the agreement is not for sole supply.
Any changes to the original proposal?
No changes have been made to the agreement as a result of the consultation feedback.
Who we think will be most interested
- Suppliers and Wholesalers
- DHB Staff
- clinical staff in a range of inpatient, outpatient and community settings where continence products are used
- procurement and supply chain personnel
Detail about this decision
The RFP requested proposals for non-exclusive national agreements for listing on the Pharmaceutical Schedule.
After evaluating CR Kennedy’s proposal, and consulting on the provisional agreement reached, PHARMAC has decided to list CR Kennedy’s urology products, in Part III of Section H of the Pharmaceutical Schedule from 1 August 2019.
Our response to what you told us
We appreciate the time people took to consider this consultation.
We received one consultation response by 5 July 2019, advising that there were no technical or resource impacts expected as a result of the proposal. This feedback was considered in making the decision to approve the agreement.
If you have any questions about this decision, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call our toll free number (9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday) on 0800 66 00 50.