Invitation to Tender 2022/23
Pharmac invites tenders for the supply of certain pharmaceuticals to Te Whatu Ora hospitals and/or to community pharmacies in New Zealand.
Download full text of 2022/2023 Invitation to Tender
- tender 2022 10 31 itt full amended [PDF 456 KB]
Final correction to 2022/23 Invitation to Tender (8 December 2022)
Corrections have been made to tender for both the community and hospital market on the In-Tend portal for the following line item included in the 2022/23 ITT released on 31 October 2022:
- Allopurinol (febuxostat funded without restrictions) – 300 mg
Correction to 2022/23 Invitation to Tender (1 December 2022)
The list of Products to be Tendered in Schedule Two of the 2022/23 ITT released on 31 October 2022 incorrectly refers to the patent status of Sacubitril with valsartan tablets. This has been corrected in schedule two of the Invitation to Tender to indicate to suppliers that these line items are currently under patent. No other changes have been made to the 2022/23 ITT.
Error on In-tend portal (1 December 2022)
Currently there is a discrepancy between the contract and the portal regarding the price change clauses. The In-Tend portal gives the option to select the price change clauses from the 2021/22 ITT. We are working with the In-tend portal to fix this error. Pharmac asks suppliers to note that Schedules 5 and 6 Clause 3.1 (b)(i) and Clause 3.1 (b)(ii) from the 2021/22 ITT correspond to Schedule 4 clause 2.3 (c)(i) and clause 2.3 (c)(ii) respectively in the 2022/23 ITT.
The 2022/23 Invitation to Tender (2022/23 ITT) has been released on the In-Tend e-portal.
If you have already registered your e-mail address with Pharmac’s tendering e-portal you can access the 2022/23 ITT in the e-portal in Current Tenders.
If you have not registered your company with the e-Portal, and you would like to participate in the Invitation to Tender, please register at https://in-tendhost.co.uk/pharmac/aspx/Home(external link)
This invitation to tender incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the definitions used in this invitation;
- Schedule 2 specifies the pharmaceuticals for which you may submit a Tender Bid in relation to community supply and/or hospital supply;
- Schedule 3 describes the process Pharmac intends to follow in relation to this tender, and provides instructions on how to submit a Tender Bid in relation to community supply and/or hospital supply;
- Schedule 4 sets out terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to community and/or hospital supply is awarded Principal Supply Status;
- Schedule 5 sets out the additional terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to community supply is awarded Principal Supply Status;
- Schedule 6 sets out the additional terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to hospital supply is awarded Principal Supply Status; and
- Schedule 7 sets out the additional special terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to a particular pharmaceutical is awarded Principal Supply Status.
This invitation to tender also incorporates the information on the Electronic Portal referred to in this invitation.
Full text of 2022/2023 Invitation to Tender [PDF, 456 KB]
2021/22 Invitation to Tender Notification [PDF, 129 KB]
Schedule 2 (Excel spreadsheet) [XLSX, 42 KB]. Note: To open the Excel file click on the document and select 'Save'
Template: Tender submission offer letter (editable) [DOCX, 33 KB]. Note: To open the Word file click on the document and select 'Save'
Supplier response user guide for the Electronic Portal [PDF, 1.3 MB]
Hospital usage data [PDF, 355 KB]
If you wish to submit a Tender Bid in relation to community supply and/or hospital supply, you must submit it via the Electronic Portal to Pharmac no later than 4 pm (New Zealand time) on Thursday 15 December 2022.
If you have any enquiries about this Invitation to Tender you should contact the Tender Analysts at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your tender.