RFP - Equity outcomes framework - DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 13 JULY 2018
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of evaluation expertise to deliver an equity outcomes and monitoring framework to PHARMAC.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 specifies the services for which PHARMAC is requesting proposals and sets out the background to the RFP;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information you need to include with your proposal.
PHARMAC is committed to improving Māori health by supporting and working alongside key partners. PHARMAC is interested in partnering with an evaluation service provider to support the work PHARMAC is doing to improve equity.
There are two main requirements, in the first instance:
- Development of a Medicines Access Equity Outcomes and Evaluation Framework; and
- Undertaking a targeted evaluation of our existing approach working with Whānau Ora Collectives.
All proposals must be submitted to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, 13 July 2018 - RFx ID 19809987.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on the Government Electronic Tenders Service (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)).
Answers to questions will be provided through the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS). PHARMAC will also post any addenda through GETS. We encourage interested organisations to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP to be kept up to date.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.