RFP - Supply of urology, ostomy and continence products
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of urology, ostomy and continence products to New Zealand DHB hospitals and their associated community settings.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules and attachments:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP and the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal; and
- Schedule 4 Proposal form: [DOCX, 41 KB]
- Attachment 1: Product spreadsheet [XLSX, 60 KB]
- Attachment 2: PHARMAC standard terms and conditions for medical devices [PDF, 572 KB]
- Attachment 3: Acceptance of PHARMAC terms and conditions [DOCX, 29 KB]
- Attachment 4: Document checklist [DOCX, 30 KB]
- Attachment 5: Financial analysis spreadsheet [XLSX, 32 KB]
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, 15 June 2018 - RFx 19672734.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)).
We look forward to receiving your proposal.