RFP - Supply of permanent coronary drug-eluting stents to DHBs under a market share procurement model
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of permanent coronary drug-eluting stents to District Health Board (DHB) hospitals in New Zealand under a market share procurement model.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules and attachments:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP, the range of products PHARMAC is seeking proposals for and the types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 sets out information about the estimated size of the current market for the devices;
- Schedule 4 [DOCX, 45 KB] contains the RFP form in which you are to provide details of your proposal;
- Schedule 5 [DOCX, 36 KB] contains the information you need to include with your proposal;
- Schedule 6 [DOCX, 35 KB] contains the acceptance of PHARMAC Standard Terms and Conditions for Medical Devices Part 1-7;
- Schedule 7 [DOCX, 36 KB] contains the RFP form with the checklist of documents to be submitted with your proposal;
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 5.00 p.m. on Friday, 15 December 2017 - RFx 19186447.
If you have any inquiries about this RFP you should submit them via GETS. Answers to questions will be provided through GETS. PHARMAC will also post any addenda through GETS. We encourage interested suppliers to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP to be kept up to date.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.