RFP - Supply of needles and syringes (including some specialty products)
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of needles and syringes (including some specialty products) to District Health Board (DHB) hospitals in New Zealand.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules and attachments:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP, the range of products PHARMAC is seeking proposals for and the types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 [DOCX, 42 KB] contains the RFP form in which you are to provide details of your proposal;
- Schedule 4 [DOCX, 35 KB] contains the RFP form in which you are to provide details of your acceptance of PHARMAC Standard Terms and Conditions for Medical Devices Part 1-7;
- Schedule 5 [DOCX, 35 KB] contains the RFP form with the checklist of documents to be submitted with your proposal;
- Attachment 1 [XLSX, 533 KB]: Product list in which you provide detailed information about all proposed Needle and Syringe products;
- Attachment 2 [PDF, 461 KB]: PHARMAC Standard Terms and Conditions for Medical Devices (Parts 1-7).
Full text of RFP - Supply of needles and syringes (including some specialty products) [PDF, 232 KB]
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 4.00 p.m. on Thursday, 14 December 2017 - RFx 19197068.
If you have any questions about this RFP, you should submit them to Jeremy Price via GETS. We encourage suppliers to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.