Maviret for treating hepatitis C
Accessing funded Maviret
Any doctor can prescribe Maviret but only Maviret AbbVie Care pharmacies can dispense funded Maviret.
If you have a prescription for Maviret, you need to find the nearest pharmacy enrolled in the Maviret AbbVie Care programme.
- Take your prescription to the pharmacy you chose from the list.
- The pharmacy will order Maviret in for you. It may take a few days to arrive.
- When your Maviret arrives, the pharmacy will contact you.
- You will not be charged a co-payment.
If you cannot access an AbbVie Care pharmacy for Maviret, your prescriber can contact Healthcare Logistics (HCL) to ask for the alternative distribution form:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or
- 0800 222 843
A treatment course is either 8 weeks, 12 weeks or 16 weeks, depending on the patient’s clinical needs.