Health Sector Portal Terms and Conditions
By submitting a form using this system:
- I confirm that all information provided is correct to the best of my knowledge.
- I agree to provide all additional information reasonably requested to PHARMAC, or its agent.
- I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to ensure any patient consents required to provide this information to PHARMAC are obtained.
This system is provided by PHARMAC to facilitate the preparation and submission of Named Patient Pharmaceutical Assessment (NPPA) applications. You are only authorised to use it for this purpose.
Continuity of service
PHARMAC makes no guarantee as to continuity of service and reserves the right to suspend, terminate or otherwise alter access to the system without notice, in which case it will ensure other arrangements are in place to receive NPPA applications.
This system is subject to PHARMAC’s website copyright statement.
Where you, as an applicant, submit personal information via the system PHARMAC will hold and retain this information securely.
We will use this information for the purposes of:
- processing your NPPA application(s)
- informing you about matters relating to NPPA and the use of the system, and
- for any incidental matters which are reasonably required in order to fulfil PHARMAC’s statutory functions or required by law.
You have the right to access personal information and can do so by contacting PHARMAC 0800 66 00 50.