Copyright Te manatā
Nearly all pharmac.govt.nz content is licensed under Creative Commons. This means if you use any content from the website, you must make it clear that it came from pharmac.govt.nz and is owned by Pharmac.
Unless stated otherwise:
- any copyright in content on pharmac.govt.nz is owned by Pharmac
- Pharmac licenses you to copy, distribute and adapt that content in line with the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0 International Licence.
This means you must:
- acknowledge Pharmac as the original creator of the content
- make it clear Pharmac doesn’t endorse your use of the content.
The following are protected by law:
- Pharmac logo
- New Zealand Government logo
- Coat of Arms
- other logos, emblems and trademarks on pharmac.govt.nz.
You must not copy or use any logo, emblem or trademark unless you:
- have express permission and
- comply with applicable laws.
Photographs and images
Unless stated, Pharmac does not own the copyright of the photographs on this website. As such, Pharmac does not license you to use the photographs.
Unless we state otherwise on specific images, you cannot copy, distribute or adapt any image without the agreement of the copyright owner.
You do not have permission to reproduce material on this website that is identified as being copyrighted by a third party. This includes material on websites linked to from pharmac.govt.nz
You need to get authorisation to reproduce such material from that copyright holder.
Who to contact
If you are unsure about whether your planned use of our material falls within the Creative Commons licence, contact email@example.com