Community Pharmaceutical Schedule Te Rārangi Rongoā a te Hapori
The New Zealand Pharmaceutical Schedule is a list of the prescription medicines and therapeutic products subsidised by the Government.
Note about searching the Schedule
Our upgraded Schedule is experiencing a few technical issues when interacting with Internet Explorer and older versions of browsers. We are working to resolve these issues.
In the meantime, we recommend you:
- make sure your browser is fully updated
- avoid using Internet Explorer.
Contact us if you continue to experience difficulty, firstname.lastname@example.org
The more information you give us, the easier it is for us to try to resolve this.
The Online Schedule includes:
- Community medicines and related products (Section B)
- Extemporaneous compounds (ECPs) (Section C)
- Special foods (Section D)
- National Immunisation Schedule (Section I)