1. What is allergy/what is eczema? (23 minutes + 17 minutes = 50 minutes) Dr Jan Sinclair & Dr Diana Purvis
2. Primary prevention of allergy - skin care, pregnancy, breastfeeding and solids (26 minutes + 36 minutes = 62 minutes) Dr Jan Sinclair & Dr Diana Purvis
3. Diagnosis and treatment of eczema (21 minutes + 19 minutes = 40 minutes) Dr Diana Purvis
4. Diagnosis and treatment of food allergy (27 minutes + 31 minutes = 58 minutes) Dr Jan Sinclair
5. Q & A, case studies and resources (24 minutes) Dr Jan Sinclair & Dr Diana Purvis
Prevention of allergy and eczema
Seminar held 26 July 2017.
Dr Karen Hoare Senior Lecturer, Goodfellow Unit, Department of General Practice & Primary Health Care & the School of Nursing, University of Auckland, Advisor PHARMAC Seminars
Dr Diana Purvis Paediatrician and Dermatologist, Starship Hospital and Private Practice
Dr Jan Sinclair Paediatrician, Starship Hospital
These presentations are provided for professional development purposes for the benefit of qualified health practitioners and should not be relied upon for any other purpose. Any opinions offered are those of the presenter or other speaker and do not necessarily represent the views of PHARMAC. PHARMAC accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided.