- A view from the trenches of the 80s, HIV/AIDs history in NZ and the world
- Factors driving HIV and STIs among gay and bisexual men
- STIs among MSM including syphillis, gonorrhoea and chlamydia
- GP perspective on managing STIs in general practice
- PrEP, condoms and community perspectives
- Biopharmacological prevention of HIV - TasP, PEP and PrEP
4. GP perspective on managing STIs in general practice – Dr Garsing Wong (15 minutes)
Seminar held 14 September 2018.
Prof Bruce Arroll Advisor PHARMAC seminars, Head of Dept General Practice and Primary Healthcare, University of Auckland
Dr Massimo Giola Infectious Disease and Sexual Health Consultant
Dr Garsing Wong GP, Auckland
Peter Saxton Director of the Gay Men's Sexual Health Research Group, Auckland University
Warren Lindberg Consultant (Previous CEO Public Health Association of NZ and NZ Aids Foundation)
These presentations are provided for professional development purposes for the benefit of qualified health practitioners and should not be relied upon for any other purpose. Any opinions offered are those of the presenter or other speaker and do not necessarily represent the views of PHARMAC. PHARMAC accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided.