Ear, nose and throat (ENT) update
1. Common ENT infections – Bruce Arroll (21 minutes)
2. Chronic rhinosinusitis – Richard Douglas (19 minutes)
3. Epistaxis/examination of nasal cavity – Richard Douglas (21 minutes)
Presentation notes: Epistaxis and examination of nasal cavity [PDF, 9.8 MB]
4. Sleep apnoea – Sumit Samant (17 minutes)
5. Sleep apnoea and OSA – Sumit Samant (19 minutes)
Presentation notes: Sleep apnoea and OSA [PDF, 2 MB]
Ear, nose and throat update
Seminar held 21 November 2018.
Prof Bruce Arroll Advisor PHARMAC seminars, Head of Dept General Practice and Primary Healthcare, University of Auckland
Prof Richard Douglas Consultant Surgeon, Gilles and Auckland City Hospitals and Professor of Surgery, University of Auckland
Sumit Samant Consultant, Auckland City Hospital
These presentations are provided for professional development purposes for the benefit of qualified health practitioners and should not be relied upon for any other purpose. Any opinions offered are those of the presenter or other speaker and do not necessarily represent the views of PHARMAC. PHARMAC accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided.