Dermatology and ophthalmology medicines annual funding and patient data
10 August 2021
Dear [name and contact details withheld]
Request for information
Thank you for your request dated 14 July 2021 under the Official Information Act 1982 (OIA) for information relating to medicines funded for dermatology and ophthalmology indications.
You requested we provide information to you per the excel templates included in your request for:
- Fluorouracil sodium cream 20g
- Imiquimod cream 5% 250mg sachet x 24
- Sodium hyaluronate [Hyaluronic acid] 10ml
- Macrogol 400 and propylene glycol per 24
- Carbomer ophthalmic gel per 30
Please find attached with this response letter, a copy of the excel templates with data populated per the tables provided.
We trust that this information answers your queries. We are making our information more freely available, so we now publish selected OIA responses (excluding personal details) on our website. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions about this.
Manager, Policy and Government Services
dOWNLOAD THE DATA
- 2021 08 10 OIA request data ophthalmology medicines [XLSX 13 KB]
- 2021 08 10 OIA request data dermatology medicines [XLSX 13 KB]