Number of people dispensed sedatives/ADHD treatments, 2005 to 2020
22 March 2021
Dear [name and contact details withheld]
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
Thank you for your request dated 22 February 2021 under the Official Information Act 1982 (OIA) for information relating to ADHD medicines. You requested an update for 2020 of the table provided to you in July 2020.
Please find below an updated version of the previously provided table for the number of people dispensed sedatives/ADHD treatments in 2020.
We trust that this information answers your queries. We are making our information more freely available, so we will now publish selected OIA responses (excluding personal details) on our website. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions about this.
Manager, Policy and Government Services
Number of people dispensed sedatives/ADHD treatments
|0-4 yrs||5-9 yrs||10-14 yrs||15-19 yrs||20+ yrs||Total|
- 2005-2011 data as first provided by MoH in May 2012.
- 2012-2014 data as first provided by PHARMAC in May 2015.
- 2016 data as first provided by PHARMAC in November 2017.
- 2017 data as first provided by PHARMAC in May 2018.
- 2018-2019 data as first provided by PHARMAC in June 2020.
- 2020 data as first provided by PHARMAC in March 2021.