RFT - supply of flecainide acetate
PHARMAC invites tenders for the supply of flecainide acetate to DHB hospitals and to community pharmacies in New Zealand.
This request for tender (RFT) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the definitions used in this RFT;
- Schedule 2 specifies the pharmaceuticals for which you may submit a Tender Bid in relation to community supply and/or hospital supply and provides background information regarding this RFT;
- Schedule 3 describes the process PHARMAC intends to follow in relation to this tender, and provides instructions on how to submit a Tender Bid in relation to community supply and/or hospital supply;
- Schedule 4 sets out terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to community and/or hospital supply is awarded Sole Supply Status and/or Hospital Supply Status;
- Schedule 5 sets out the additional terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to community supply is awarded Sole Supply Status;
- Schedule 6 sets out the additional terms that will apply if your Tender Bid in relation to hospital supply is awarded Hospital Supply Status; and
- Schedule 7 sets out any other special terms that will apply if your Tender Bid is submitted and accepted on the basis of such terms applying.
Please note that some clauses included in this RFT may not be applicable to this tender. PHARMAC has decided to retain substantially all of the clauses included in the standard PHARMAC invitation to tender to keep the terms of this RFT as familiar as possible to potential suppliers. However, this may mean that some clauses are not applicable in the context of a particular tender (which should be evident from the context). Please also note the addition of Schedule 7, which sets out any terms not generally found in PHARMAC’s standard invitation to tender.
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 4.00 p.m. on Friday, 31 August 2018 (New Zealand time) - RFx ID 19989423.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)).
We look forward to receiving your tender.