RFP - Supply of national vaccine purchasing, storage and distribution services
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of national vaccine purchasing, storage and distribution services to PHARMAC.
This request for proposals (RFP) letter incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 specifies the services for which PHARMAC is requesting proposals, the types of proposals sought and sets out the background to the RFP;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP; and
- Schedule 3 specifies the information you need to include with your proposal.
- Three appendices include further information in relation to:
- Service specifications and proposed headings for the terms and conditions
- Market information and pack size data
- Budget templates for proposal
If you wish to submit a proposal, please submit it to PHARMAC no later than 5.00 p.m. on Friday 14th March 2014.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please contact Christine Chapman at email@example.com or 04 916 7569 at PHARMAC.
[PDF, 204 KB] RFP - Supply of national vaccine purchasing, storage and distribution services