RFP - supply of adhesives, sealants and haemostats
Pharmac invites proposals for the supply of adhesives, sealants and haemostats to New Zealand Te Whatu Ora hospitals and Te Whatu Ora funded associated services.
This request for proposal (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 specifies the pharmaceutical for which Pharmac is requesting proposals and sets out the background to the RFP and the types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that Pharmac expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
- Schedule 4 contains the RFP response form in which you are to provide details of your proposal [DOCX, 79 KB].
- Attachment 1 - medical devices product spreadsheet [XLSX, 32 KB]
- Attachment 2 - Pharmac's standard terms and conditions [PDF, 746 KB]
- Attachment 3 - acceptance of Pharmac's terms and conditions [DOCX, 24 KB]
- Attachment 4 - document and information checklist [DOCX, 22 KB]
- Attachment 5 - financial analysis spreadsheet [XLSX, 31 KB]
Full text of RFP - supply of adhesives, sealants and haemostats [PDF, 158 KB]
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to Pharmac via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 4pm NZT Tuesday 28 March 2023 - RFx ID 26938108.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS or alternatively contact Pharmac by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses to all questions will be published on GETS.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.