RFP - surgical implants, medical and surgical instruments and power tools, and associated products
Pharmac invites proposals for the supply of surgical implants, medical and surgical instruments, power tools and associated products to New Zealand DHB hospitals and their associated community settings.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP and the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that Pharmac expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
- Schedule 4 contains the RFP proposal form in which you are to provide details of your submission [DOCX, 83 KB].
- Attachment 1 - medical devices product spreadsheet [XLSX, 42 KB]
- Attachment 2 - financial analysis spreadsheet [XLSX, 1.1 MB]
- Attachment 3 - Pharmac's standard terms and conditions [PDF, 403 KB]
- Attachment 4 - acceptance of Pharmac's terms and conditions [DOCX, 24 KB]
- Attachment 5 - document and information checklist [DOCX, 23 KB]
We look forward to receiving your proposals.
All proposals must be submitted to Pharmac via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 5pm NZT Thursday 16 December 2021 - RFx ID 25017697.
If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz).(external link) The last day for questions will be Friday 26 November 2021, 5pm NZT.
Answers to questions and any addenda will only be provided through GETS so we encourage interested organisations to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP to be kept up to date.