RFP - supply of rehabilitation equipment, patient positioning products and supports
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of rehabilitation equipment, patient positioning products and supports to New Zealand District Health Board (DHB) hospitals.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP, the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
- Schedule 4 proposal response form [DOC, 164 KB];
- Attachment 1 - Equipment template [XLSX, 60 KB]
- Attachment 2 - PHARMAC standard terms and conditions for medical devices [PDF, 572 KB]
- Attachment 3 - Acceptance of PHARMAC terms and conditions [DOCX, 19 KB]
- Attachment 4 - Document checklist [DOCX, 20 KB]
- Attachment 5 - Financial analysis spreadsheet [XLSX, 28 KB]
Full text of RFP - supply of rehabilitation equipment [PDF, 185 KB]
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 4pm NZT Wednesday 5 December 2018 - RFx ID 20264267.
We encourage suppliers to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP. If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)).
We look forward to receiving your proposal.