RFP - Supply of interventional radiology consumable products
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of interventional radiology (IR) consumable products (IR consumable products) to New Zealand District Health Board (DHB) hospitals.
This request for proposals (RFP) document incorporates the following schedules and attachments:
- Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP and the range of products included and the types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
- Schedule 4 - proposal form;
- Attachment 1 [XLSX, 55 KB] - Interventional Radiology product list
- Attachment 2 [PDF, 461 KB] - PHARMAC Standard Terms and Conditions to list Medical Devices on the Pharmaceutical Schedule
- Attachment 3 [DOCX, 19 KB] - Acceptance of the standard terms and conditions
- Attachment 4 [DOCX, 20 KB] - Document and information checklist
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)) no later than 5.00 p.m. on 30 October 2017 - RFx 19055675.
If you have any enquiries about this RFP you should submit them via GETS.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.