RFP – Supply of various pharmaceuticals
Pharmac invites proposals for the supply of various pharmaceuticals in the New Zealand subsidised community and hospital markets.
This request for proposals (RFP) letter incorporates the following schedules:
- Schedule 1 specifies the pharmaceuticals for which Pharmac is requesting proposals and sets out the background to the RFP and the types of proposals sought;
- Schedule 2 describes the process that Pharmac expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
- Schedule 3 sets out information about the estimated size of the current subsidised market for the pharamaceuticals;
- Schedule 4 contains the RFP form in which you are to provide details of your proposal [DOCX, 34 KB]; and
- Schedule 5 sets out Pharmac’s proposed terms and conditions for the supply of pharmaceuticals that will apply if your proposal is awarded [PDF, 256 KB].
If you wish to submit a proposal, you must submit it to Pharmac via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz)(external link) no later than 4pm NZT Thursday 6 April 2023 - RFx ID 27014795.
We encourage suppliers to register with GETS and subscribe to this RFP. If you have any questions about this RFP, please post these on GETS (www.gets.govt.nz(external link)).
We will be accepting questions until 5pm NZT Friday 24 March 2023.