Aqueous cream: Supply issue resolved
The supplier, ADE Health, has advised that its brand of aqueous cream 500g tub is once again in stock.
There was an out of stock of funded aqueous cream from January 2021 to April 2021.
The out of stock was caused by delays in shipping.
We listed two alternative aqueous cream brands to help cover the short fall.
Aqueous cream availability summary
- Medco (pharmacode 2607735) – stock available late March 2021
- Boucher (pharmacode 2555115) – back in stock April 2021
- Basic AquaCream (pharmacode 2604655) – no longer coming
- Topiderm (pharmacode 2604108) – stock depleted
Alternative funded products
We have received advice that patients could use alternative funded emollients, including cetomacrogol, in place of aqueous cream. An alternative funded emollient would require a new prescription.
Patients can talk to their prescriber about alternative funded emollients.
Who to contact
If you have questions about aqueous cream supplies, contact your wholesaler or the supplier.
You can contact ADE Health on:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0800 425 512