1. Hypertension: talk and cases (27 minutes + 18 minutes + 17 minutes = 62 minutes) Prof. Bruce Arroll and Prof. Ralph Stewart
2. Acute coronary syndrome: talk and cases (12 minutes + 15 minutes + 30 minutes = 57 minutes) Prof. Ralph Stewart
3. Lipid management: talk and cases (26 minutes) Prof. Ralph Stewart
4. Atrial fibrillation: talk and cases (26 minutes) Prof. Ralph Stewart
5. Congestive heart failure: talk and cases (14 minutes) Prof. Ralph Stewart
Cardiovascular disease in primary care
Seminar held 9 August 2017.
Prof. Bruce Arroll - Head of Dept. General Practice and Primary Health Care, University of Auckland
Prof. Ralph Stewart Cardiologist – Auckland City Hospital and Auckland Heart Group
These presentations are provided for professional development purposes for the benefit of qualified health practitioners and should not be relied upon for any other purpose. Any opinions offered are those of the presenter or other speaker and do not necessarily represent the views of PHARMAC. PHARMAC accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided.