Single use instruments
Pharmac has now completed national contracting for single use instruments purchased by Te Whatu Ora for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Included within the scope of single use instruments
- Blades, surgical cutting instruments, snares and related products
- Clamps, clips and forceps
- Hooks, probes and biopsy punches
- Dissectors, elevators, picks and related products
- Simple instrument kits
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "Single use instruments".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "Single use instruments".
Suppliers under Pharmac national contract
- Amtech Medical Limited
- B. Braun
- BSN Medical Limited
- Defries Industries New Zealand Limited
- Downs Distributors Limited
- EBOS Group Limited
- Elite Brands Distribution Limited
- Hallmark Surgical Limited
- Intermed Medical Limited
- Jackson Allison Medical and Surgical Limited
- Medtronic New Zealand Limited
- Obex Medical Limited
- Surgico Medical and Surgical Limited
- Universal Specialities Limited
The contracts above are as a result of the RFP released in May 2016.