Pharmac is undertaking national contracting for rehabilitation equipment, patient positioning products and supports for use by Te Whatu Ora hospitals across New Zealand.
Contracts will continue to be added to the list below as Pharmac consults on provisional agreements and completes the supplier negotiation process.
Consultation: No current consultations.
Included within the scope of rehabilitation products
- Mobility devices
- Physical therapy equipment
- Gym equipment
- Hot and cold therapy products
- Assessment devices
- Injury prevention, restraints and patient positioning products
- Bathroom aids
- Podiatry orthotics and specialised footwear
- Immobilisers, bracing and support devices
- Other products used in rehabilitation
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "Rehabilitation equipment".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "Rehabilitation equipment".
Suppliers under Pharmac national contract
- Abecca Healthcare Limited
- Active Healthcare (NZ) Limited
- AH Essential Limited t/a Essential Helpcare
- Allied Medical Limited
- Amtech Medical Limited
- Arjo New Zealand Limited
- At Therapy Limited
- Cubro Limited
- DJO Global Pty Ltd
- Environmental Health Management Services Limited t/a Accessable
- Essential HC Limited t/a PIPA by EH
- Invacare New Zealand
- Jackson Allison Medical and Surgical Limited
- Lohmann & Rauscher Limited
- Medix 21
- Morton & Perry Limited
- MoveMe Health Limited
- O&M Halyard Limited
- Howard Wright Limited
- Molnlycke Health Care Pty Ltd
- Obex Medical Limited
- Paragon Care Group New Zealand Limited
- Permobil New Zealand Limited
- Protec Solutions Limited
- Sports Health Limited
- Stryker New Zealand Limited
- Universal Specialities Limited
Pharmac has undertaken the following market processes that resulted in the contracts above.
- RFP - Supply of orthotic products - March 2022
- RFP - Supply of rehabilitation equipment, patient positioning products and supports - October 2018
Staying in touch
If you have any questions or would like to be kept up to date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0800 660 050, or sign up to receive our regular newsletter update Device Advice.