PHARMAC is undertaking national contracting for rehabilitation equipment, patient positioning products and supports for use by DHB hospitals across New Zealand.
Contracts will continue to be added to the list below as PHARMAC consults on provisional agreements and completes the supplier negotiation process.
Consultation: Proposal to list medical devices supplied by Stryker New Zealand Limited. Closes: 11 March 2021.
Included within the scope of rehabilitation products
- Mobility devices
- Physical therapy equipment
- Gym equipment
- Hot and cold therapy products
- Assessment devices
- Injury prevention, restraints and patient positioning products
- Bathroom aids
- Podiatry orthotics and specialised footwear
- Immobilisers, bracing and support devices
- Other products used in rehabilitation
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "Rehabilitation equipment".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "Rehabilitation equipment".
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
- Abecca Healthcare Limited
- Active Healthcare (NZ) Limited
- Allied Medical Limited
- Amtech Medical Limited
- At Therapy Limited
- Cubro Limited
- Jackson Allison Medical and Surgical Limited
- Lohmann & Rauscher Limited
- Medix 21
- Morton & Perry Limited
- O&M Halyard Limited
- Howard Wright Limited
- Mӧlnlycke Health Care Pty Ltd
- Paragon Care Group New Zealand Limited
- Permobil New Zealand Limited
- Protec Solutions Limited
- Sports Health Limited
The contracts above are as a result of the RFP released in October 2018.