Patient warming and cooling
Pharmac has now completed national contracting for patient warming and cooling products that are purchased by Te Whatu Ora for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Included within the scope of patient warming and cooling products
- Forced air warming and cooling equipment and consumables
- Blood and fluid warming and cooling equipment and consumables
- Conductive warming and cooling equipment
- Neonatal warming systems
- Warming cabinets
- Chemically activated warming blankets
- Thermal insulating blankets and garments
- Accessories and miscellaneous equipment
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "Patient warming and cooling".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "Patient warming and cooling".
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
- 3M New Zealand Limited
- Bard Australia PTY. Limited
- Draeger New Zealand Limited
- EBOS Group Limited
- Gallay Medical & Scientific NZ Pty Limited
- Intermed Medical Limited
- Jackson Allison Medical & Surgical Limited
- Medtronic New Zealand Limited
- Mölnlycke Health Care Pty Ltd
- New Zealand Medical & Scientific Limited
- Pharmaco (NZ) Limited
- Surgico Medical & Surgical Ltd
- Universal Specialities Limited
- W M Bamford & Co Limited
The contracts below are as a result of the RFP released in July 2018.