Pharmac is undertaking national contracting for the supply of infusion products purchased by DHBs for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Contracts will continue to be added to the list below as Pharmac consults on provisional agreements and completes the supplier negotiation process.
Consultation: No current consultations.
Included within the scope of infusion products
Non-dedicated and consumable infusion devices
- Cannulas, catheters and associated devices
- Implantable infusion ports and associated devices
- Infusion administration and extension sets
- Infusion set components and accessories
- Specialised infusion sets and associated devices
- Needleless injection and withdrawal systems
- Infusion bags and containers
- Non-powered infusion pumps
- Other infusion access and administration consumables and aids
Equipment and associated devices
- Powered infusion pumps
- Infusion pump components/spare parts
- Infusion pump accessories and consumables
- Other infusion equipment and associated devices
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "infusion devices".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "infusion devices".
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
- 3M New Zealand Limited
- Baxter Healthcare Limited
- Becton Dickinson Limited
- B Braun New Zealand Pty Limited
- BTC Speciality Health Pty Limited
- Cardinal Health Australia 503 Pty Ltd
- Clinect NZ Pty Limited
- Device Technologies New Zealand Limited
- Ecomed Trading Pty Limited
- ICU Medical Australia Holdings Pty Limited
- Lohmann & Rauscher Limited
- Obex Medical Limited
- Paragon Care Group New Zealand Limited
- Radiology DU Limited
- SheffMed NZ Limited
- Teleflex Medical New Zealand
- Terumo Australia Pty Limited
- Universal Specialities Limited
The contracts above are as a result of the RFP issued in June 2018.