Beds and mattresses
Pharmac is undertaking national contracting for the supply of beds and mattresses purchased by DHBs for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Contracts will continue to be added to the list below as Pharmac consults on provisional agreements and completes the supplier negotiation process.
Consultation: No current consultations.
Included within the scope of beds and mattresses
- General ward beds
- Bariatric beds
- Low-low beds
- Birthing beds
- Critical Care beds
- Paediatric beds
- Paediatric cots
- Various mattresses and covers
- Mechanical pressure redistribution
- Patient trolleys
- Bed movers
- Accessories and spare parts
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "beds and mattresses".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "beds and mattresses".
Suppliers under PHARMAC national contract
The contracts above are as a result of the ROI issued in September 2020.