Anaesthesia small equipment
Pharmac has now completed national contracting for anaesthesia small equipment and consumable devices that are purchased by Te Whatu Ora for use in hospitals or in the community across New Zealand.
Included within the scope of anaesthesia small equipment and consumable devices
- Airway Visualisation Devices
- Acute (Short Term) Airway Management Devices
- Anaesthesia Face Masks
- Rebreather Bags and Manual Resuscitators
- Bite Blocks (excluding dental bite blocks)
- Carbon Dioxide Absorbents
- Anaesthetic Circuits, Filters and Connectors
- Gas Sampling Consumables
- Depth of Anaesthesia Monitoring Equipment and Consumables
- Cricothyrotomy Kits
Suppliers under national contract
- Avanos Medical Australia Pty Ltd (formerly Halyard Australia Pty Limited)
- Device Technologies New Zealand Limited
- Draeger New Zealand Limited
- Intermed Medical Limited
- Jackson Allison Medical & Surgical Limited
- Medipak Surgical NZ Limited
- Medtronic New Zealand Limited
- MedXus Limited
- Obex Medical Limited
- REM SYSTEMS Limited
- Teleflex Medical New Zealand Limited
- Universal Specialties Limited
- W M Bamford & Co Limited
List of contracted products
- Search the Schedule addendum for "anaesthesia products".
- Search the Schedule spreadsheet for "anaesthesia products".
The contracts above are as a result of the RFP released in March 2017.
Staying in touch
If you have any questions or would like to be kept up to date, please contact us at email@example.com, phone 0800 660 050, or sign up to receive our regular newsletter update Device Advice.